Missed your offer: what next?
If you haven't received the grades you need to meet your offer, find out about your options and what happens next.
If we can't offer you a place
If our final decision is that you are unsuccessful, you will see this on UCAS Track and you will receive an email from us.
We cannot review the decision unless there has been a mistake. If it is clear there is a mistake, please contact us.
- If you meet or exceed the conditions of your insurance offer, you will be accepted by that institution automatically. Check UCAS Track for more information.
- If you have missed the conditions of your firm and your insurance offer, you will be released into UCAS Clearing.
- You can reapply for 2022 and this will be treated as a fresh application.
If you've missed the terms of your offer
Check UCAS Track to see if we've been able to offer you a place.
In some circumstances, we may offer you a place on an alternative course or we might be able to offer you a deferred place for 2022 entry. If this is the case, you will see this on UCAS Track and we will have emailed you details.
Appealing against your results
Find out what you need to do if you are appealing against your results or requesting a re-grade.
Direct entry applicants
If you have missed the terms of your offer and have not received a final decision from us, please email the applicable contact:
- International Foundation Programme (Arts and Humanities; Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics; and Social Sciences and Law) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Foundation in Arts and Humanities Email: email@example.com
- BA English Literature and Community Engagement Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childhood Studies (part time) Email: email@example.com
- Criminology (part time) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our Enquiries team
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Studying during the coronavirus pandemic
Considering taking a place at Bristol, but not sure what to expect?