How to apply
Before you apply
This application form only is for students studying at one of our partner universities who want to transfer their study to Bristol through a partnership. If you are applying from an IFP programme, please visit our Partner Foundation Programme page.
1. Speak to your current university to let them know you want to apply.
2. Read our Transfer Plan to check the grades you need to achieve to transfer to Bristol. You can access this by finding your university on our partner universities page.
3. Complete our application form. We will let your university know once you have applied.
4. After you apply, we aim to respond within 3-4 working days.
5. You will need to accept your offer by email within 2 weeks of receiving your offer. You do not need to make any payment to accept your offer.
6. In the summer before you arrive, you will need to send us a copy of your degree transcripts and English language scores so we can confirm you meet our entry requirements.