NIHR/MRC Clinical academic research partnerships (CARP) scheme information webinar
The MRC/NIHR Clinical academic research partnerships (CARPs) funding scheme opens 26 August 2022 with a closing date of 17 November 2022.
They are running an information webinar on 5 September 2022.
The webinar will provide an overview of the scheme including information on:
- who can apply
- what we’re looking for
- how to apply
- how we will assess your application
Apply for funding to develop your research interests through a collaborative partnership. Your research can focus on any area of MRC’s or NIHR’s remit.
- be a registered healthcare professional
- have a PhD, MD or equivalent
- be working at a senior level with specialised knowledge and demonstrable capacity for professional independence and leadership
- have a research partner based at an eligible research organisation.
MRC will fund 20% to 50% of your salary and project costs for one to three years. We will fund 80% of the full economic cost.