Registration for the February 2023 graduation ceremonies opens on Tuesday 22 November.
Graduation invitations are sent to the personal email address registered in Student Info.
Click the heading above to read through our webpages, which provide full information about the ceremonies:
- Before the day: invitation and what to do next, how to register, eligibility, tickets, gown hire, costs, accessibility requirements, visa support, name pronunciation.
- On the day: travel, parking and venues, timetables for the day, what to expect, photography and merchandise, live screening and streaming of ceremonies.
- Ceremony dates, Terms and conditions, Frequently asked questions, Certificates and transcripts
You can also follow our Checklist to help you plan your day.
This information is for February 2023 graduands only.
A time-honoured ceremony and a chance to celebrate your time at university. Find out everything you need to know for your special day.
When will my graduation ceremony take place?
Ceremonies will take place in February 2023, as detailed below.
Tuesday 14 to Thursday 16 February 2023
The schedule of ceremonies for February 2023 graduation is now available.
See our Frequently asked questions page for information about the cohort graduating in February.
See our February 2023 ceremony webpages for all further information, as above.
You can find out here when you should receive your certificate and transcript.
China graduation celebrations
We hope, subject to restrictions, to hold a graduation celebration event in Shanghai in 2023.
Find out more about:
- when you will get your certificate
- replacement certificates
- asking for a transcript or verification.
Graduation is just the start, discover how you can:
- stay connected with our Alumni network
- get support and advice from our Careers service.
Find the latest information about the China celebration events in Shanghai in 2023.