New book by Thomas Sealy 21 July 2021
- New book by Thomas Sealy 21 July 2021
- Report launch: Detention, deportation and separated families 2 June 2021 New research led by Dr Melanie Griffiths whilst she was at the Centre for the Study of Ethnicity and Citizenship is being launched on 8th June. The project explores the impact of the UK’s immigration system on mixed-nationality families. Researchers followed 30 couples and families to examine the ways in which their lives were affected by one member’s insecure immigration status and the threat of separation through immigration detention, removal or deportation.
- Book launch: Marriage, Gender and Refugee Migration by Natasha Carver 14 May 2021
- Inhale the Future, Exhale the Past: Music Festivals and Our Park(ed) Lives 20 April 2021 Images of city-dwellers flocking to urban parks in large, spontaneous gatherings to enjoy the sunshine, fresh air and space as we emerge from the coronavirus lockdown, prompted us to wonder, if parks were imagined to be the lungs of cities in the early 19th century, what are they today?
- 'Glastonbury and its Vivid Presence' 20 April 2021
- New article by Will Guy - The importance of employment in Roma social integration 7 April 2021 'The importance of employment in Roma social integration: Looking back at the early years of the Decade of Roma Inclusion' In: Slovenský národopis/Slovak Ethnology, 68 (4), p. 311-323
- New article by Pier-Luc Dupont published in Ethnic and Racial Studies 6 April 2021 Religious governance and the politics of equality in education
- New blog by Samir Sweida-Metwally 'Reflections on allyship' now posted on the European Network Against Racism 25 February 2021
- Saffron Karlsen nominated for 2021 SAGE Prize for Innovation/Excellence 25 February 2021
- Does it matter if religious minorities are alienated by ‘Establishment’? Blog by Tariq Modood and Simon Thompson 19 February 2021