Partnerships, engagement and outreach
Sharing our passion, understanding and concerns for our planet is at the heart of our School community and underpins all of our research and teaching.
Partnership & Industry
We actively seek new collaborative opportunities with partners in the commercial, non-commercial, public, and higher education sector. More.
Sharing our passion for sciences whilst demonstrating our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of our outreach work. More.
Talking about what we do, our discoveries and research contributions, whilst listening to your questions is what our community and public engagment work is centred around. More.
Get in touch
Find out more about how you can engage with us.
+44 (0) 117 954 5400
Find out more on how to develop partnership projects with us.
World and UK rankings
- 2023/4 Complete University Guide - Geology : 11th in the UK
- 2023 QS World ranking by subject - Earth & Marine Sciences: 25th in the world and 7th in the UK
- 2023 US News Best Global Universities - Geosciences: 23rd in the world and 3rd in the UK
- 2022 Shanghai Ranking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects - Earth Sciences: 20th in the world and 3rd in the UK
- 2017 CWUK World University Rankings – Paleontology: 1st in the world