How to report

We take unacceptable behaviour seriously and encourage students to report. Reporting will ensure you are provided with relevant and timely information, and help you make an informed choice about what you’d like to happen next.

I’m not sure if I want to report and would like to know more

You can either:

I want to report an incident of unacceptable behaviour

Complete an unacceptable behaviour form and follow the instructions at the top of the form. A member of the Student Resolution Service will contact you to help progress your report.

During the procedure you will be assigned a Student Liaison Officer who will be your main point of contact. They will make sure you understand the process and keep you updated.

I want to report anonymously

Submit an online form anonymously using our Report and Support tool.

We will not be able to contact you or act on this information, but it will be used to better understand the issues impacting our university community, and to shape our prevention and response to unacceptable behaviour.

Contact us

If you need advice or would like to speak with a member of the Student Resolution Service please email:

Edit this page