Reopening of University sports facilities
From 12 April, the majority of University of Bristol Sport facilities will be open, in line with government guidelines. For full details of facilities and activities available, please visit our Latest Updates page. Please remember to book your activity before visiting.
Buy and book online
Our online portal allows you to sign up for a membership, make bookings, and manage your account with us online.
Please note: If you've used our facilities before but do not have/remember your password, please use 'reset password' and follow the link in your email address to create one, before attempting to create a new account.
Through the online portal you can:
- Book outdoor tennis courts at Coombe Dingle.
[Currently unavailable due to facility closures]
- Book one-hour sessions at the Gym (currently max. 1 session per day).
- Book swimming sessions (currently max. 1 session per day).
- Book swimming lessons and courses.
- Book indoor tennis courts at Coombe Dingle.
- Book tennis lessons and courses.
- View and book Fitness Classes at the Indoor Sports Centre.
- View and book B:Active Campus classes (current students only).
- Add yourself to waiting lists for full classes*.
- See availability at all our facilities in real-time, so you can make or cancel a booking at any time of the day or night.
- Book sessions in the Indoor Sports Hall (such as Badminton, Basketball, etc.).
- Upgrade or renew your membership.
- If you have children enrolled on a swimming course, you will be able to track their progress online against ASA criteria.
*Please note: you will be enrolled onto a class automatically if a place becomes available. Please remember to cancel your booking if you can no longer attend.