Our next Postgraduate Open Day is Wednesday 20 November 2019. We regret that, unless there are special circumstances, we cannot arrange individual visits.
If you have a disability or are travelling from abroad, please contact the School of Mathematics at email@example.com so we can discuss your needs.
As part of our PhD selection process, you may be invited to an interview day at the School of Mathematics. A typical schedule would include
- Meeting the Admissions Tutor
- Individual meetings with potential supervisors to discuss research interests and projects
- Lunch with some PGR students
- Brief tour of the university to get a feel of the campus
- Attend a research seminar as an audience member
- Enjoy post-seminar refreshments with academic staff and PhD students
- Give feedback to the Admissions Tutor
For interviewed UK applicants, we provide funding towards travel costs with lunch/refreshments included.
For EU and international applicants, we also arrange skype interviews to discuss research interests and projects with potential supervisors.
We look forward to meeting you.
Virtual events are a great way to find out more about the University.