Our research aims to understand and positively impact the changing global and national conditions, contexts and outcomes of policies, programmes and practices that shape learning and teaching in formal and informal settings and across the life course. It embodies a blend of disciplinary, interdisciplinary and methodologically orientated innovative enquiry into education and learning, with a focus on social, environmental and epistemic justice, across our research centres and networks.
How our research makes a difference
Our research makes an enormous impact on education, economy and society. Explore the impact of our research.
Research Centre and Network projects
Explore research projects in our specialist research centres and networks:
- Centre for Comparative and International Research in Education research projects
- Centre for Assessment and Evaluation research projects
- Centre for Psychological Approaches for Studying Education research projects
- Centre for Knowledge, Culture and Society research projects
- Centre for Multilevel Modelling research projects
- Artful Narrative Inquiry Network (ANI-NET)research projects
- Mathematics Education Research Network research projects