Study Abroad students
The Accommodation Office are here to help you find somewhere to live if you are coming to study at Bristol as part of the University’s Study Abroad programme.
Study Abroad students are guaranteed an offer of accommodation in University of Bristol accommodation as long as they apply by 30 June 2019. The system is not based on first come first served so there is no advantage to applying early. When you apply you can select two preferred residences that you would like to live in.
The residences available to Study Abroad students are slightly limited compared to the full list of undergraduate residences, we do this to offer you a room with the most suitable tenancy length for your course and so that we can group you with other students on the Study Abroad programme. Accommodation options that available are:
|Residence||Rooms type(s) available|
|Clifton Hill House (catered)||Shared, standard single, single with basin|
|Colston Street||En suite|
|Culver House||Single with basin|
|Durdham Hall||En suite|
|Goldney Hall||Single with basin|
|Hiatt Baker||En suite, standard single (townhouse), single with basin|
|Hiatt Baker (catered)||Single with basin|
|Manor Hall||Shared, standard single, single with basin|
|Northwell House||Shared, single with basin|
|Orchard Heights||En suite|
|Queen's Road||Standard single|
|Richmond Terrace||En suite|
|The Courtrooms||En suite|
|The Hawthorns||En suite, single with basin, shared|
|Unite House||En suite, standard single, studio|
|University Hall||En suite, single no basin|
|Wills Hall (catered)||Shared, standard single, single with basin, en suite|
|Winkworth House||En suite, studio|
|Woodland Court||En suite|
- 30 June - guarantee deadline for Study Abroad students
- 18 July - Study Abroad offers go out
- 23 July - Study Aborad acceptance deadline
- 28 July - Study Abroad applications close
- 15 August - Second round of applications open (non-guaranteed)
- 31 August - Applications close
- 4 September - offers our to non-guaranteed (if any spaces available)
- 7 September - offer acceptance deadline
Applications for University-allocated accommodation for the 19/20 academic year are now open. Please ensure you have read the following information before progressing to the application form.
When you access the application system for the first time, you will need to verify your details by entering your University of Bristol student number and the email address that you used when you applied for your course. This will generate an email to you, on clicking the link in the email you will be able to set up a unique username and password for the application system. Please keep your password safe as you will need it again to access your accommodation offer when it is sent to you.
To log on to the form and apply, you will need to have accepted an offer of study at Bristol as your first choice.
You will need the following information to access the form:
- University of Bristol student number (tip: this is a 7 digit number that you will find in your University offer email)
- Email address (must be the email address you used when you applied for your course)
Problems logging into the application system?
Please check that you:
- are using your student number (found on your offer letter) and not your applicant ID;
- have accepted your offer of study a day before or earlier. The University's student records system is updated overnight so if you have accepted your offer of study today, try again tomorrow.
Information about living and studying in Bristol for Erasmus and Study Abroad students.