Information for researchers at the University of Bristol on developing proposals, running projects, disseminating findings and generating impact.
Some pages aren't accessible to external visitors.
Managing research data
Develop a proposal
Apply for funding, develop your planned research and submit your application.
- Help developing your proposal
- Best practice and training
- Ethical implications
- Research involving animals
- Developing research impact
- Funding opportunities
- Funders and funding intelligence
- Research Professional funding database
- Applying for funding
- Horizon 2020
Finance and costing
- Costing your proposal (Worktribe)
- Requesting equipment
- UK Research & Innovation research councils funding guide
Run a project
Financial and project management, legal requirements and hiring staff.
Data, Equipment and Programme Management
Research IT supports University of Bristol researchers who need specialist IT for their research
Faculty finance teams are also responsible for the pre- and post-award management of research accounts.
Legal & contracts
Publicise your work, engage with partners, commercialise your research.