Preventing harm in research (safeguarding) - resources

Report a concern

If you have come to harm through a research project, or are concerned for the safety of others, you can raise a concern to:

Staff members who wish to discuss a concern, in confidence, can contact an Acceptable Behaviour Supporter.

Students who need more information regarding complaints can refer to the Students' Union's Just Ask service.

Internal resources

External resources