- Brithop: The Politics of UK Regional Rap in the New Century 20 October 2020 By Dr Justin Williams. Published by Oxford University Press
- Music and the Sonorous Sublime in European Culture, 1680–1880 19 June 2020 Edited by Professor Sarah Hibberd and Dr Miranda Stanyon
- Muzik Im Vorspann (Music in the Opening Credits) 14 May 2020 Co-edited by Dr Guido Heldt, Tarek Krohn, Peter Moormann, and Willem Strank
- Musical Journeys: Performing Migration in Twentieth-Century Music 23 October 2019 By Dr Florian Scheding. Published by Boydell and Brewer
- Dmitry Shostakovich 12 August 2019 By Professor Pauline Fairclough. Published by Reaktion Books
- 1917 and Beyond: Continuity, Rupture and Memory in Russian Music 18 January 2019 Edited by Pauline Fairclough, Philip Bullock, Olga Panteleeva, Rebecca Mitchell, James Taylor, Caryl Emerson. Published by Modern Humanities Research Association (MHRA)
- The Singer-Songwriter Handbook 23 February 2017 Justin Williams and Katherine Williams
- Classics for the Masses: Shaping Soviet Musical Identity Under Lenin and Stalin 29 January 2016 Pauline Fairclough
- The Cambridge Companion to the Singer-Songwriter 5 October 2015 Katherine Williams and Justin A. Williams (eds.)
- Missa Surge Petre and motets (Jacquet of Mantua) 1 May 2015 Stephen Rice (conductor)
About the bookshelf
The Department of Music bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books, and other key published works, from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.