Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography department to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- Bank closures drive people to the Post Office to handle cash 26 September 2022
- New report shows Bristol is making headway in tackling carbon emissions but social inequalities persist 23 September 2022
- Scientists harness Artificial Intelligence to advance ability to measure Arctic sea ice and improve climate forecasting 14 September 2022
QuSS Seminar - A structured comparison of causal machine learning methods to assess heterogeneous treatment effects in spatial data
12 October 2022, 1.00 PM
QuSS seminar: Understanding the effects of polycentricity within the shrinking city paradigm in China: A Multi-level approach
19 October 2022, 12.00 PM
QuSS seminar: Gendering the research pipeline: a quantitative feminist geographical approach
26 October 2022, 1.00 PM