Sprint for Undergraduate Women
Sprint is the fabulous new development programme addressing common issues for undergraduate women and built on the success of the Springboard programme for women at work. Pioneered at the Universities of Cambridge and Oxford, it is now being offered at the University of Bristol.
Across 4 action packed days, the programme covers a range of key development topics, with the aim of helping you to:
- use your personal power and influence
- identify your values, attitudes and direction
- manage your time effectively
- learn how to use assertiveness positively
- build your image, networking skills and confidence
- engage with inspiring role models and industry professional
- work with a mentor (provided by sponsoring companies) to empower you to achieve your goals
For further information please visit the Careers Service webpage.