Futures Schools Research Fair
CoSEM CDT students introduce school children to concepts of composite materials
KLB School outreach day
CDT students provide a jam-packed day of lab-based activities for 50 local sixth-form pupils.
CDT students chat to festival goeers about the future of sustainable air transport.
Seven CoSEM CDT students host a composites themed virtual ‘table’ at the FUTURES 2020 Curiosity Carousel, virtual researchers’ fair.
Rainer Groh's (2011 cohort) popular blog is dedicated to the dream of human flight. He publishes articles and podcasts on a broad range of aerospace topics.
- ACCIS CDT student joins astronaut Tim Peake on careers panel for secondary teachers
- ACCIS CDT students inspire pupils at inner city Academy
- ACCIS CDT student participates in I’m an Engineer, Get me out of here!
- ACCIS students support RAeS Cool Aeronautics event
- ACCIS CDT students return to the Crypt School for another packed day of hands-on activities
- ACCIS CDT student leads inspirational primary school workshop
- ACCIS CDT students run smart plastics workshop
- ACCIS CDT public engagement project visits primary school
- ACCIS CDT students and staff lead outreach event at the Crypt School
- ACCIS CDT students inspire the future generation of female scientists