Bristol Chemspeed Launch Event: 10th May 2023
17 April 2023
On 10th May 2023, Chemspeed Innovations will hold a meeting at University of Bristol which focuses on Automation in Chemical Synthesis.
The purpose of this gathering is to bring together scientists who share an interest in the field, as well as the broader area of digital chemistry, and to introduce the Bristol Automated Synthesis Facility (BASF). This is a facility that utilises a Chemspeed Swing platform to accelerate automated synthesis and is open to both academic and industrial users. Chemspeed will be present to showcase the capabilities of their instrumentation for synthesis applications, while the University of Bristol will be available to demonstrate how the facility can be accessed.
The meeting will be held in Lecture Theatre 3, Chemistry Building. There will be six talks by leading experts in this area, both from academia and industry, who will give an insight in the benefits automation can bring as well as discussing the potential of harnessing data to accelerate discovery.
Location: LT3, Chemistry Building - 12:00PM - 6:30PM.
- Prof. Varinder Aggarwal/Rebecca Schultz Graham, University of Bristol
- Dr. Andrew Stephenson, Chemspeed Technologies AG
- Prof. Ian Fairlamb, University of York
- Dr. Pascal Mieville, EPFL, Switzerland
- Dr. Allyson McIntyre, AstraZeneca
- Prof. Sophia Yaliraki, Imperial College London
- 12.00 - 2.00 // Lunch and introduction from Chemspeed
- 2.00 - 5.30 // Scientific Talks
- 5.30 - 6.30 // Wine reception
The meeting is free to attend but we request registration for catering purposes. Registration is open until 21.04.2023. Register here: University of Bristol Launch Event - Automation in Chemical Synthesis (chemspeed.com)
We hope you will be able to join us!