AI in Health
The AI in Health research community is a new collaboration bringing together researchers at the University of Bristol from different disciplines and external partners with an interest in AI in health.
Our research community brings together people from different disciplines with an interest in exploring how AI can help to improve our health.
Why join the AI in Health research community:
- You will be added to a mailing list to receive updates on funding opportunities, jobs, news and events
- You will be able to chat to other community members on Teams channels; find collaborators, ask questions, share ideas
Once you're a member, you can contribute by:
- Being part of conversations with other group members in Teams channels
- Making connections with others working with AI to develop interdisciplinary approaches to research
- Collaborating and strengthening your research funding applications
How to join AI in Health research community:
- To join the group please fill in this form
More about the AI in Health research community
If you are a University of Bristol member of staff, or you have already joined this community, you can access the group site for more information.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org