Supporting health research
We are a support hub for world-class, interdisciplinary health research at the University of Bristol.
How we help and support research
- We identify new areas of research, encouraging innovation
- We nurture health research from discovery to real world health improvements
- We develop and support interdisciplinary partnerships to deliver cutting edge health research
- We provide an agile response to emerging and future health research needs
We will be launching new funding schemes in winter 2023/2024 - keep up to date with future funding opportunities by signing up to our Bulletin.
Since 2012 we have funded over 400 projects and people, supporting a wide range of research that helps us understand human health and disease, from biomedical to clinical, social and population sciences.
How you could support research
Sign up to our Bulletin to hear about our health research news, events and opportunitites.
Find out about some of the research we support.
Support for University of Bristol researchers
If you are a University of Bristol researcher, visit our Intranet site for information on:
- funding, partnership and collaboration opportunities currently open to you
- considering equality, diversity and inclusion in your research
- interdisciplinary research communities you could collaborate with
- amplifying the profile of your research