World class campuses
Spaces for learning, research and civic engagement at Temple Quarter Enterprise Campus and the new University Library in the heart of Clifton campus.
Temple Quarter Enterprise Campus
Bristol’s new campus, located next to Temple Meads train station, is the University’s biggest ever capital investment. When it opens in 2023, it will provide critical high-quality spaces for teaching, research and innovation, student accommodation and community engagement.
The campus will bring together world-class digital scientists, engineers and social scientists. Students, businesses, government and local community groups will be the University's partners, helping to shape education and outreach programmes.
Philanthropic support for Temple Quarter
Transformative gifts from alumni and friends of the University to date include:
- A £10 million gift from alumnus Hugh Sloane (BSc 1977)
- A £3.5 million donation to create state-of-the-art lecture theatres from the Bill Brown 1989 Charitable Trust
- A £1 million gift from alumnus Dr Bhikhu Patel (BSc 1973), building on Dr Patel and his wife Shashikala’s ongoing support for student scholarships.
How you can help
The support of alumni and friends is critical to delivering our exciting and ambitious vision for Temple Quarter Enterprise Campus. Opportunities for you to support this vision include:
- Donating to the Engagement Fund, which supports connection and collaboration between the University and local communities.
- Funding and naming academic posts and bursaries.
- Supporting the development of an outstanding environment for research and education.
- Working with us to develop a bespoke proposal, aligned to your philanthropic priorities and expertise.
To discuss these options please contact Cath Bees, Senior Philanthropy Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
New University Library
The new University Library, located in the heart of the University’s Clifton campus, will be an outstanding academic environment with capacity for 2,000 new study spaces, almost 500,000 books and journals, and new technologies to support accessibility, wellbeing and learning.
The Library will be home to a new Centre for Cultural Collections, open to the public and bringing together Bristol’s Theatre Collection and its Special Collections. The surrounding area, a key part of the Campus Heart programme, will include a pedestrianised and fully accessible civic square.
How you can help
Help us to deliver this transformative project for our students, staff, alumni and visitors. Opportunities include:
- Philanthropic support for education and research projects.
- Partnership in funding this outstanding building, and the creation of a transformative public square.
To discuss your priorities and interest please contact Katie McKeogh, Senior Philanthropy Manager: email@example.com.
Make a donation
Support our new campus developments by making a donation today.