Location of print resources
Most of the print resources for your subject are found on the first floor of the Arts and Social Sciences Library. Use Library Search to find the classmark for an item, and to search for books and other materials.
- Past exam papers: previous three years are available on your school intranet.
- PhD theses: ask at the ground floor Information Desk for access.
- Management open access data sources – includes freely available sources of company information and financial data; UK, European and international statistics; and other sources such as OECD outputs and the UK Data Archive.
- Management open access academic sources – includes links to full-text academic resources including selected articles and reports from Euromonitor and the Social Science Research Network Repository.
- UoB Department of Accounting and Finance - Databases page - provides access and information about a number of specialist accounting and finance databases.
Get expert advice and support from your subject librarian.
Support for members of academic teaching staff, who would like to create an online resource list for their course unit.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.
If items are in particularly high demand, please use our 1 day loan request form (Office document, 16kB) to request that they are transferred to 1 day loan.