Centre for International Law
The Centre for International Law provides an interdisciplinary platform for collaboration, engagement with external institutions, and the dissemination of internationally-recognised research tackling some of the most pressing international challenges of our time.
The Centre for International Law brings together one of the largest and most diverse communities of international lawyers in the UK.
The Centre for International Law connects with leading legal researchers and teachers across a broad range of legal disciplines.
The Centre for International Law offers world-leading teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate level in all areas of law and policy that fall within the Centre's remit.
The Centre for International Law connects with high-profile alumni.
- Assistance to a Countermeasure in International Law - 31 May 2023, 2-3pm
- Working as a Government Lawyer: The View from the Department of Business & Trade - 7 June 2023, 11-12pm
To keep up to date with the latest activities and research from members of the Centre for International Law, see the Law School Blog.
To find out more about the Centre please contact:
Director: Lee McConnell
Director: Kathryn Allinson
- Seminar Summary: 'Migration and Climate Change' organized by ACH and MMB 7 October 2022
- A Practitioners' Handbook on the CEAS and EU and Member States' Commitments under the UN Global Compact on Refugees and the UN Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration Launched 30 September 2022
- International Lawyers share career experiences with students in Centre for International Law events 24 May 2022