Anglo-Italian Cultural Relations in the Later Middle Ages 20 February 2018 co-edited by Helen Fulton and Michele Campopiano
- Anglo-Italian Cultural Relations in the Later Middle Ages 20 February 2018 co-edited by Helen Fulton and Michele Campopiano
- Publishing the Grail in Medieval and Renaissance France 17 November 2017 Leah Tether
- Suicide Century: Literature and Suicide from James Joyce to David Foster Wallace 5 October 2017 Andrew Bennett
- Dramatic Geography. Romance, Intertheatricality, and Cultural Encounter in Early Modern Mediterranean Drama 26 September 2017 Laurence Publicover
- The Plays and Poems of Nicholas Rowe, Volume I: The Early Plays 25 October 2016 Edited by Stephen Bernard, Rebecca Bullard, and John McTague
- Doris Lessing and the Forming of History 20 October 2016 Edited by Kevin Brazil, David Sergeant, and Tom Sperlinger
- The Literary Culture of Early Modern Scotland: Manuscript Production and Transmission, 1560-1625 6 June 2016 Sebastiaan Verweij
- Rudyard Kipling, Stories and Poems 13 October 2015 ed. by Daniel Karlin
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine: Teaching Under Occupation 26 June 2015 By Tom Sperlinger
- The Cambridge Companion to the Body in Literature 2 June 2015 Edited by David Hillman and Ulrika Maude
About the bookshelf
The Department of English bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.