Who are Universities for? Re-making Higher Education 8 September 2018 Josie McClellan, Richard Pettigrew and Tom Sperlinger
- Who are Universities for? Re-making Higher Education 8 September 2018 Josie McClellan, Richard Pettigrew and Tom Sperlinger
- The Figure of the Animal in Modern and Contemporary Poetry 21 August 2018 Michael Malay
- Writing Place: Mimesis, Subjectivity and Imagination in the Works of George Gissing 12 July 2018 Rebecca Hutcheon
- Revenge and Gender in Classical, Medieval and Renaissance Literature 19 June 2018 Edited by Lesel Dawson, Fiona McHardy
- Wordsworth's Monastic Inheritance: Poetry, Place, and the Sense of Community 1 June 2018 Jessica Fay
- Handling 22 May 2018 Jack Thacker
- Anglo-Italian Cultural Relations in the Later Middle Ages 20 February 2018 co-edited by Helen Fulton and Michele Campopiano
- Publishing the Grail in Medieval and Renaissance France 17 November 2017 Leah Tether
- Suicide Century: Literature and Suicide from James Joyce to David Foster Wallace 5 October 2017 Andrew Bennett
- Dramatic Geography. Romance, Intertheatricality, and Cultural Encounter in Early Modern Mediterranean Drama 26 September 2017 Laurence Publicover
About the bookshelf
The Department of English bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.