A Flat Place 27 April 2023 by Noreen Masud
- A Flat Place 27 April 2023 by Noreen Masud
- Salman Rushdie in Context 28 March 2023 edited by Florian Stadtler
- The Cambridge Companion to Kazuo Ishiguro 23 March 2023 edited by Andrew Bennett
- An Introduction to Literature, Criticism and Theory (6th Edition) 23 March 2023 by Andrew Bennett and Nicholas Royle
- British culture after empire: Race, decolonisation and migration since 1945 10 March 2023 edited by Josh Doble, Liam Liburd and Emma Parker
- Stevie Smith and the Aphorism: Hard Language 17 January 2023 by Noreen Masud
- African Literatures as World Literature 17 January 2023 edited by Alexander Fyfe and Madhu Krishnan
- Ecocriticism and the Island: Readings from the British-Irish Archipelago 17 January 2023 by Pippa Marland
- Georgic Literature and the Environment: Working Land, Reworking Genre 8 November 2022 edited by Sue Edney and Tess Somervell
- Troubling Late Modernism: Ethics, Feeling, and the Novel Form 2 November 2022 by Doug Battersby
About the bookshelf
The Department of English bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.