Writing Place: Mimesis, Subjectivity and Imagination in the Works of George Gissing 12 July 2018 Rebecca Hutcheon
- Writing Place: Mimesis, Subjectivity and Imagination in the Works of George Gissing 12 July 2018 Rebecca Hutcheon
- Revenge and Gender in Classical, Medieval and Renaissance Literature 19 June 2018 Edited by Lesel Dawson, Fiona McHardy
- Wordsworth's Monastic Inheritance: Poetry, Place, and the Sense of Community 1 June 2018 Jessica Fay
- Handling 22 May 2018 Jack Thacker
- Anglo-Italian Cultural Relations in the Later Middle Ages 20 February 2018 co-edited by Helen Fulton and Michele Campopiano
- Publishing the Grail in Medieval and Renaissance France 17 November 2017 Leah Tether
- Suicide Century: Literature and Suicide from James Joyce to David Foster Wallace 5 October 2017 Andrew Bennett
- Dramatic Geography. Romance, Intertheatricality, and Cultural Encounter in Early Modern Mediterranean Drama 26 September 2017 Laurence Publicover
- The Plays and Poems of Nicholas Rowe, Volume I: The Early Plays 25 October 2016 Edited by Stephen Bernard, Rebecca Bullard, and John McTague
- Doris Lessing and the Forming of History 20 October 2016 Edited by Kevin Brazil, David Sergeant, and Tom Sperlinger
About the bookshelf
The Department of English bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.