About Finance Services
With over 200 people across 18 different teams, we are one of the larger Professional Service Divisions at the University.
Our vision is to:
Be a great partner to colleagues and students to help the University succeed in its mission of providing an excellent educational experience and first-class research.
We deliver our mission by supporting:
- Day to day operations including payroll, pensions, accounts payable, income collections and credit control, treasury, tax, systems support and development, procurement, financial reporting, risk assurance and continuous improvement.
- All financial aspects of research across the organisation.
- Each school, faculty and the University overall in the management of financial information, budgets and decision making.
By using our collective expertise, we:
- Help our colleagues, students, and partners by providing consistent, quality services.
- Support the University to be financially healthy to reinvest in teaching, research, people, and projects.
- Continuously work to build and improve our processes and services.