Open days are a great opportunity to bring a group of students to visit the University.
All visitors to the open day need to book a space individually, so that they can select talks that they are interested in and personalise their timetable for the day. If you would like to attend as a group, please contact email@example.com for details about driving a coach or minibus to our campus.
Preparing your students
To ensure students get the most out of the day, encourage them to take the following steps beforehand:
- Book their place on the open day and any talks and activities they are interested in.
- Look at the University website and course finder to make sure we offer a course that interests them.
- Think about the university experience as a whole. What will it be like living in Bristol? Is it in a suitable location in relation to their home? What do they want to know about the city and the university?
- Browse our open day webpages beforehand, so they can see what’s on offer.
- Think of some questions in advance. Your students will be able to talk to academics and current undergraduates.
Opportunities for teachers, lecturers and HE advisers
If you are a teacher, lecturer or HE adviser, you must book your own place on the open day. When you book you will be able to reserve a place on any of our subject or information talks.
Academics, current students and admissions staff will be on hand to answer questions and provide information about our courses and how to support students through the application process.
If you would like further information about bringing a group of students to an open day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details about driving a coach or minibus to our campus.
Further outreach opportunities
The University is committed to working with schools and colleges throughout the UK to encourage young people to think about higher education.
This includes higher education and careers fairs, giving talks to staff, students, parents and carers, and supporting candidates through the application process.
Our next open days will take place in June 2024. Find out about other opportunities to visit the University of Bristol.