BSc Cancer Biology and Immunology with Study in Industry
4 year(s) full-time
Part-time study is not available for this course
Full-time: Entry by transfer
You must transfer to this course from BSc Cancer Biology and Immunology (UCAS code B131). You cannot apply as an external candidate.
£9,250 per year, home students
More about tuition fees, living costs and financial support.
This four-year degree is similar to BSc Cancer Biology and Immunology but will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience of cellular and molecular medicine in commercial or government research as an employee during your third year. This may be in a biotech or pharmaceutical company or a research institute.
Entry to the Study in Industry course is by transfer after you have secured a placement. Applications are made in the second year.
Our eBiolabs online resources are available to help students prepare for practical laboratory sessions.
Full details about the course structure and units for this course can be viewed in the programme catalogue.Go to programme catalogue
A-level standard offer
This course is available by transfer only.
The University of Bristol welcomes applications from international students, and we accept a wide range of qualifications for undergraduate and postgraduate study.Search international qualifications
Applicants must also meet these requirements
GCSE profile requirements
Further information about GCSE requirements and profile levels.
English language requirements
If English is not your first language, you need to have one of the following:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.0 in all skills
- GCSE English Language grade C or 4
- An alternative English Language Profile E qualification
Further information about English language requirements and profile levels
- Transfer onto this course is through a selection process in your department or school when you are a registered student.
- Full information about our selection processes for this course:
- Regulations and codes of conduct we abide by to create a positive environment for learning and achievement: