New report on experiences of separating families 2 December 2022 A new report by researchers from the School for Policy Studies and University of Bristol Law School looks at parents' and children's experiences of parental separation.
- New report on experiences of separating families 2 December 2022 A new report by researchers from the School for Policy Studies and University of Bristol Law School looks at parents' and children's experiences of parental separation.
- ERC grants awarded to Bristol academics for pioneering research 22 November 2022 A researcher from the School for Policy Studies is among six members of the University who have been awarded European Research Council (ERC) Advanced Grants totalling around 1.5 million Euros each.
- Celebration for Class of 2022 graduates 17 November 2022 We were delighted to celebrate with graduates from the Class of 2022 at an informal event at St George's ahead of the formal graduation in the Wills Memorial Building.
- SPS academic discusses concerns over mental health bill at parliament 11 November 2022 An academic from the School for Policy Studies has highlighted concerns over proposed changes to the mental health bill during a recent Select Committee hearing in parliament.
- Research submitted for national Adult Social Care Inquiry 13 October 2022 Research by academics and partners from the School for Policy Studies will form part of a review by the Government into adult social care provision in the UK.
- Researchers involved in innovative youth project 4 October 2022 Researchers from the School for Policy Studies are involved in a ground-breaking project to support young people through virtual reality and dance.
- Social Policy student represents at the Youth G20 Summit 8 August 2022 BSc Social Policy with Management student, Zofia Borowczyk, recently returned from a trip to Indonesia where she attended the Youth G20 Summit.
- Welcoming back undergraduates for long-awaited graduations 21 July 2022 It was a lovely sunny day for the graduation celebrations for undergraduates from the Class of 2021 as well as a number of our 2020 graduates.
- Garden party to celebrate graduations 7 July 2022 We were delighted to host some of our recent postgraduate alumni in the School for Policy Studies gardens this week for graduation celebrations for the Class of 2021 as well as a number of 2020 graduates.
- National roundtable event will shape policies for domestic abuse perpetrator work 6 July 2022 The Universities of Bristol and Bournemouth held a national roundtable in June to discuss policy and strategic directions in early intervention perpetrator work.