B:Active Campus is a unique and inclusive programme of fitness activities for all students at the University of Bristol. It's a social way to stay active, meet other students and try something new. Sessions are for all abilities and take place in-person on campus and online.
What's on with B:Active this week?
Coronavirus guidelines for B:Active classes
Find out how we're keeping you safe during sessions.
What is B:Active Campus?
B:Active Campus is a unique and inclusive programme of sport, fitness and dance-based activity for all students at the University of Bristol. It's a great way to stay active, make friends and try new activities with our clubs and societies. Sessions are beginner-friendly, take place across multiple locations and include live streamed classes, so whatever your level of ability and wherever you’re studying B:Active Campus will be near you.
Activities on B:Active Campus include:
- Instructor-led and virtual fitness classes at the Indoor Sports Centre and Students’ Union.
- Live fitness classes online - Download our app here!
- Beginner and social sports sessions led by student clubs
- Women-only sessions
- Swimming with a poolside coach available for tips!
Is B:Active Campus just for students?
Yes! B:Active Campus classes are exclusive for all students registered at the Univesrity of Bristol. As well as meeting our friendly instructors, coaches and student sports club members, B:Active Campus sessions are supported by our Student Activators who are there to make sure you’re settled in and can answer questions you may have.
How do I access a B:Active Campus session?
B:Active sessions are currently operating in line with Government guidelines:
- Swim sessions are permitted indoors - located at the University Swimming Pool.
- All other sessions are happening outdoors until the earliest date of 17 May.
- Online sessions are available via the Active Online programme
Please visit our latest updates page for more information.
For covid-safety reasons we are asking B:Active Campus and B:Active Residences class attendees to bring their own mat (where needed) rather than providing shared mats. Mats are available to buy at the Indoor Sport Centre Welcome Desk.