The Faculty of Life Sciences' world-class reputation for research excellence underpins its wide range of taught and research-based postgraduate degree programmes.
The Faculty attracts exceptional postgraduate students from across the world. Our students play a key role in the Faculty's stimulating intellectual life.
- Applied Neuropsychology - MSc
- Applied Neuropsychology - PG Diploma (Bristol-based)
- Applied Neuropsychology - PG Diploma (distance learning)
- Bioinformatics - MSc
- Biomedical Sciences Research - MSc
- Clinical Neuropsychology - MSc
- Clinical Neuropsychology - PG Diploma
- Clinical Neuropsychology Practice - PG Certificate
- Experimental Psychology - MSc (conversion)
- Theoretical and Practical Clinical Neuropsychology - PG Diploma
Postgraduate research opportunities
Study for a PhD, MD, MSc by research.
- Biochemistry - PhD, MD, MSc by research
- Biological Sciences - PhD, MSc by research
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine - PhD, MD, MSc by research
- Experimental Psychology - PhD, MSc by research
- Physiology, Pharmacology and Neuroscience - PhD, MD, MSc by research
- Dynamic Molecular Cell Biology (Wellcome Trust)
- Integrative Cardiovascular Science (BHF)
- GW4 BioMed MRC Doctoral Training Partnership (MRC)
- GW4 Clinical Academic Training Programme
- GW4+ Doctoral Training Partnership (NERC)
- South West Biosciences Doctoral Training Partnership (BBSRC)
- Synthetic Biology Centre for Doctoral Training (EPSRC and BBSRC)
- Bristol PGR scholarships for applicants of Black heritage
Applying to Bristol
Visits and open days
You are very welcome to visit us. To arrange a suitable date, please contact your prospective supervisor (for research programmes and projects) or programme director (for taught programmes). Contact details are on the individual programme pages.
There are a number of postgraduate events and other opportunities to visit throughout the year.