Legal Sector Networking Panel
Akin Gump, Simmons & Simmons, JUSTICE and more
Coutts Lecture Theatre
Do you want to build valuable connections in the legal sector?
Think it's just a choice between being a Barrister or a Solicitor? Think again.
The Law School and the Careers Service are holding a panel event to help you find out more about the different directions that your degree can take you within the legal sector. Don't miss this rare opportunity to speak directly to a range of legal professionals about the full range of options open to law graduates.
The panel includes:
- Simmons & Simmons - Don't miss this chance to speak directly to a partner from world-class law form
- Akin Gump - Hear from a representative from one of the most presigious US law firms
- A practising barrister - Find out what life is really like as a barrister
- JUSTICE - Hear from the Head of Administrative Justice from JUSTICE, the human rights and law reform organisation
- More panellists will be announced soon
Whatever area of law you're interested in practising, come along to find out more about which legal roles interest you the most and to build valuable professional connections .
Each panel member will discuss their career path, the company that they currently work for and why they decided to apply their legal knowledge in that way. This will be followed by an opportunity for you to ask your own questions and network with the speakers over drinks.
Now is the time to take some risks, explore, and get out there - book a place now.