Law Careers Fair
Our Law Fair takes place over two days at the start of the month and will host up to 80 firms and Chambers for you to network with. This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about firms you may be interested in working with.
This is a two day event (31st of October and 1st of November) open to students from all degree disciplines. Different employers exhibit on each day.
If you're focused on a career in law, come and explore which practice areas and firms interest you as well as comparing course providers if you need to take a conversion course.
- Something for everyone - companies of a range of sizes will be there to meet you, including local employers.
- Explore your options - find out about opportunities for graduate jobs, internships and placements.
- Get ahead - network and make contacts for the future.
- Confused about your career? - come and talk to us for advice and guidance.
Check back for regular updates, as more employers may be added to this event.
Enhance your online presence! Take advantage of the LinkedIn photobooth offered exclusively to Law students from 1 - 4pm on Wednesday 1 November 2017 in WMB 1.5. Make your profile standout to future employers and take advantage of a wide range of networking opportunities.
Register your attendance at each day below:
NEW for 2017: Careers Fair Plus App!
- Download the app to help you research in advance of the fair
- Filter and search to find employers most relevant to you
- View an interactive floorplan
Search for Bristol Uni Careers Fair Plus on the App Store and Google Play Store
This event is sponsored by Osborne Clarke.