Undergraduate study at Bristol
The University of Bristol offers more than 300 different undergraduate courses and has an outstanding reputation for teaching and research. A degree from Bristol is a sound investment for your future.
Find a course
- Undergraduate courses
Find out more about our different courses.
- International Foundation Programme
This course will prepare you for undergraduate study in the UK.
Come and study at Bristol for a semester or a year of your undergraduate degree (for EU students).
- Study Abroad
Come and study at Bristol for a semester or a year of your undergraduate degree (for non-EU students).
- Summer schools
Gain practical experience and an insight into university life in the UK.
Before you apply
- Check our entry requirements.
Find these on our course finder.
- Not sure if your qualifications are accepted?
Browse our country-specific information to find out.
- Is your English at the required level for your course?
Check our language requirements.
- Need to improve your English before starting?
Check our entry requirements for our International Foundation Programme.
Fees and scholarships
- What funding and scholarship opportunities are available?
Read about our international scholarships or search for funding.
- How much are tuition fees for undergraduate degree courses?
Find these on our tuition fees page.
- How much are tuition fees for the International Foundation Programme?
Find these on the Centre for Academic Language and Development webpage.
- How much will it cost to live in Bristol?
Discover more about about your likely living expenses.
How to apply
- For an undergraduate degree, read the How to apply page.
- For the International Foundation Programme, apply to the Centre for Academic Language and Development directly.
- For the Erasmus+ programme, apply online from the Erasmus+ application page.
- For Study Abroad, apply online from the Study Abroad application page.
After you have applied
- What happens next?
Find out what happens after you have applied.
- Need to improve your English before you start your course?
Check out our pre-sessional English language courses.
- What offer will I be made?
Read about the type of offer you may receive and how to accept an offer.
When you have accepted your offer
- Find out where you can live, when to apply and how much it costs:
Visa advice and support
- Do you need a visa to study here?
Find out about the visa application process, documents you need and when to apply.
Before you leave home
Find out more about the international experience at Bristol by downloading our International Guide and other publications.
The Graduate Market in 2021 - High Fliers Research
Bristol has more than 400 student societies, sports clubs, groups and support networks.
by the Sunday Times 2017
Important information for your calendar, including teaching blocks and University closure dates.
Find out more about studying at Bristol as a student from the EU.