Equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI) cannot be delivered by one individual or a single committee: it is the responsibility of everyone within our University. Each of us can contribute to building a truly inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole selves to work and can thrive.
Inclusion Forum relaunch event
The Equity, Diversity and Inclusion team relaunched the Inclusion Forum on Wednesday 2nd November by inviting multi-award-winning diversity and inclusion expert Asif Sadiq to speak to staff about what we can all do to support equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI) in our roles.
With over 15 years' experience in EDI, Asif Sadiq is a passionate and inspirational global leader and keynote speaker. He is committed to creating a sense of belonging, and has been key in implementing EDI activities and programmes to create an inclusive environment in a number of organisations.
You can access the recording of the event through the Inclusion Forum SharePoint site until 2nd December 2022.
About the Inclusion Forum
The Inclusion Forum is a space where colleagues who are passionate about EDI can connect with each other and learn more about what they can do within their roles to make the University a more inclusive place. This is achieved through meetings, events and information sharing.
As a member of the Inclusion Forum you will be invited to:
- Attend events with internal and external speakers.
- Access resources through the Inclusion Forum library to further develop your learning.
- Share best practice in your team or department through our Inclusion Forum blog, EDIted.
- Connect with colleagues across the University who are passionate about EDI and committed to making the University a more inclusive place through the use of our Teams and Yammer group.
Email email@example.com to become a member of the Inclusion Forum and to be added to the Teams and Yammer group.
A collection of guidance to support you in creating an inclusive workplace.
Inclusive Hybrid Meetings
- Inclusion Insights: Inclusive Hybrid Meetings (PDF, 284kB)
- Inclusion Insights: Inclusive Hybrid Meetings (Office document, 1,138kB)