Supporting corporate leadership for healthy urban development
West One, St Georges Road, Bristol, BS1 5BE
This seminar will bring together a range of specialists working around Bristol in the fields of health, climate change and urban development. The specific objective of the seminar is to explore how strategic corporate decision-tools and processes can be improved (and decision-makers supported) so that health and sustainability become an overarching priority in urban development planning.
This event is aimed at senior decision-makers and specialists from the public, private, academic and third sectors involved in urban development, urban planning, health services, sustainability, risk, corporate governance, corporate strategy and insurance.
Registration and refreshments at 8.00am, speakers from 8.15am and discussion from 9.15am.
- Chair – Gary Topp, Bristol Green Capital Partnership Development Director
- David Relph, Director of Bristol Health Partners – Integrating the health service, wellbeing and sustainability
- Mike Zeidler, Founder and Director of Partnerships & Communication at Happy City
- Bernd Eggen, Principal Climate Change Scientist at Public Health England
- Emma Osmundsen, Housing Development Manager, Exeter City Council – Mainstreaming Passivhaus
- Professor Richard Pancost, Director of Cabot Institute, University of Bristol – Assessing climate risk
- Daniel Black, Director of db+a – Business case for health and sustainability
- More to be announced
Full details of this event can be found on the Bristol Green Capital Partnership website.