Festival of Nature 2015
University of Bristol tent, Millennium Square, Bristol Harbourside, Bristol
The University of Bristol will be showcasing the best of its nature-based research at this year's Festival of Nature.
Engage in hands-on activities such as:
- Exploring how your genes might help you to fight the flu
- Discover the underground world of roots
- Learn about Bristol's hidden river history
- Have your say on our uncertain world
- Find out about parasites
- See how bugs eat plants and plants eat bugs!
You can also catch the University of Bristol’s Dr James Norman talk on how we are "stuck" and need to stop saying "not now" to climate change using children's picture books.
Digimakers will be there to show you how to use electronics and computers to connect with nature and the environment.
This event is free to attend and open to all, just pop along at any time on Saturday 13 June between 10am - 6pm or Sunday 14 June between 10am - 5pm.
Coming soon - Download the full Festival of Nature programme Festival of Nature 2015 brochure.