Bristol Pollinator Forum: March meeting
Hamilton House, 80 Stokes Croft, Bristol,BS1 3QY
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE. THIS EVENT IS NO LONGER BEING HELD AT THE PAVILION DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. THE NEW VENUE IS HAMILTON HOUSE IN STOKES CROFT.
The Bristol Pollinator Forum will bring together organisations and individuals to work together to improve the Greater Bristol urban area for insect pollinators. At this first Forum meeting we will:
- Launch the Greater Bristol Pollinator Strategy
- Outline the aims of the Forum and Get Bristol Buzzing
- Develop an action plan to implement the Greater Bristol Pollinator Strategy
Who can attend?
Anyone with an interest in creating and maintaining pollinator habitat in the Bristol urban area, including:
- Organisations involved in promoting pollinator conservation
- Organisations involved in creating pollinator habitat
- Community groups and organisations
- Friends of Parks groups
- Allotment associations
- Representatives of Neighbourhood Partnerships
- Businesses, landscape planners and private landowners
- Individuals, particularly those who would like to inspire their local community
At the Forum meeting we will be distributing annual and perennial native wild flower seed to enable groups to create flower meadows.
Please join us for informal discussions after the meeting in the Canteen.
You must register to attend this event.
Please see the Hamilton House website for directions.
Car parking information
Hamilton House car park, situated at the back of the building on City Road, offers all day parking for £5. One hour is free, but make sure you register your vehicle at the C+C reception, located in the rear car park, on arrival.
Spaces are limited and on a first come, first served basis. On street pay and display car parking can be found throughout Stokes Croft and St Pauls. Additionally there are two car parks within 10 minutes walk; NCP on Bond Street and Cabot Circus on Newfoundland Circus BS2 9AB.
If you have any queries about this event please contact email@example.com