News in 2020
- Bristol one of four international institutions partnering to create a global cyber infrastructure for scientific discovery 28 October 2020 The University of Bristol is one of four international institutions selected to form a partnership within the new National Science Foundation (NSF) project, Fabric Across Borders (FAB).
- University of Bristol and BT partnership a major boost to region’s digital future 15 October 2020 The University of Bristol and BT have joined forces to shape a digital future that is inclusive, prosperous, and sustainable, and will make a significant contribution to regional growth.
- Professor Dimitra Simeonidou joins new government task force 7 October 2020 Professor Dimitra Simeonidou (Director of Smart Internet Lab and Bristol Digital Futures Institute) will join industry and academic leaders on a task force to advise on bold interventions to open up and grow the British telecoms market
- Introducing the world's first Reality Emulator 24 June 2020 With its Reality Emulator, Bristol Digital Futures Institute will be able to test new technologies in alternative futures.
- First Fellow for Bristol Digital Futures Institute 4 March 2020 This week, we welcomed Stephen Hilton as our first Bristol Digital Futures Institute fellow. We asked Stephen about his new role and why Bristol Digital Futures Institute is such important work, at a critical time.