The Elizabeth Blackwell Institute is one of the University of Bristol’s Research Institutes.
This statement explains how Elizabeth Blackwell Institute uses the personal information we collect from you. We may make changes to this policy so please check from time to time for any updates.
We will only collect your data from the following:
How we use the data we collect from you
- We will not share your data with anyone outside of the Elizabeth Blackwell Institute and its governing bodies.
- We will only add you to our mailing list if you have given your consent for us to do so.
- We will use the details we collect to keep you informed about our news, events, funding opportunities and fellowships.
- We may contact you about our events you have signed up to on Eventbrite or by other means.
- We will contact you about Elizabeth Blackwell Institute funding schemes and fellowships you have applied for or expressed an interest in.
- We will keep your contact details on our mailing list until you unsubscribe.
- We will keep Elizabeth Blackwell Institute funding schemes and fellowships application details on file for tracking progress and reporting, including to our funders.
- Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party software tools
Third party services collect certain technical information from your device including standard internet log information i.e. Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, and page interaction information.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to be on our mailing list at any time by completing the Unsubscribe from mailing list form, clicking 'Unsubscribe' on the bottom of MailChimp emails or emailing email@example.com
- You have the right to have inaccurate data corrected. Please let us know if your data is inaccurate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to access information held about you. Please email email@example.com if you would like to request this.
The Elizabeth Blackwell Institute adheres to the University of Bristol's Information Security Policy.
- If you have any questions about this policy, we will be happy to talk to you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
17 May 2018