News in 2021
- 1st Bristol Financial Markets Conference 10 November 2021 On 21st October 2021, the Financial Markets research group organised the 1st Bristol Financial Markets Conference.
- PhD student publishes paper in top journal 13 September 2021 PhD student from the School of Accounting and Finance publishes paper in top journal
- New fracking research 20 August 2021 New research by accounting professor suggests hydraulic fracturing can affect surface water quality
- A tribute to Piotr Korczak 28 July 2021 Piotr Korczak, Associate Professor of Finance in the School of Accounting and Finance, our much loved and respected colleague, has died at the age of 42.
- Paper by Dr Nikos Tsileponis awarded BAFA prize 28 April 2021 A paper by School of Accounting and Finance academic Dr Nikos Tsileponis has been awarded the BAFA Prize for the "Most outstanding paper published in 'The British Accounting Review' during 2020”.
- School of Accounting and Finance appoints new Head of School 27 January 2021 Professor Mark Clatworthy has been appointed as the new Head of the School of Accounting and Finance at the University of Bristol.