Unite House West Residential Village
Unite House is made up of a large block of accommodation, arranged into flats, that surrounds a central courtyard area. It has a popular and well-used common room and social area, and is within walking distance of the city centre and University.
Images of Unite House
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Unite House
Getting to the campus
- 0.6 miles from campus
- Approximately 13 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Frogmore Street, BS1 5NA
One of our West Village Residences, which are largely based in and around the Clifton area. Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas. Students living in our West Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Clifton Hill House.
Accommodation costs and terms for 22/23
|Room types available||Available beds||Tenancy length||Total fee|
|Single – Standard||157||38 week||£5,852.00|
|En suite - Standard||222||38 week||£7,102.20|
Tenancy dates: 17 September 2022 to 10 June 2023. The tenancy is a fixed term contract.
Room types: understand what our room types mean.
Tenancy and payment terms: You must read the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us before you proceed with your accommodation application. Read about what's included in your fees and budgeting for your accommodation costs on our accommodation costs page and view a sample tenancy (PDF) for this residence detailing payment terms.
- Run in partnership with Unite Students, the University is the landlord.
- 1 or 2 showers and toilets in each flat shared by 4 - 7 students
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 4 - 7 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Some alcohol-free flats are available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds small double size (4ft/122cm wide)
- Internet access (StudentCom) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room
- Study room