The University guarantees to provide an offer of accommodation for new full-time postgraduate students during their first year of study who meet the following conditions:
- pay fees at the overseas rate,
- apply by 30 June 2021,
- come to the University alone,
- have received and firmly accepted an offer of a place of study (unconditional or conditional offers),
- are new, full-time students in their first year of study at the University of Bristol,
- will start their studies by 1 November 2021,
- are here for a full academic year.
Please note that in order to fulfil our guarantee we may offer you a room that is not in our advertised residences.
The guarantee does not apply to students who:
- pay fees at the home rate,
- miss the application deadline,
- have previously studied at the University of Bristol (for any length of time, online or in person),
- have previously moved into University-allocated accommodation (for any length of time),
- are accompanied by their partners or family. Please see our couple and family accommodation.
If you do not meet the criteria of the accommodation guarantee, visit our non-guaranteed applicants page. It will tell you how to find alternative accommodation.
The guarantee deadline for international students is usually June 30th but there are a small number exceptions to that. If you think you are an exception please contact the International Office and they will let us know whether we need to extend your guarantee deadline.