Throughout the year we have opportunities to find out more about postgraduate study at Bristol.
Postgraduate pop-up events
Our postgraduate pop-up events will take place outside the sports centre on Tyndall Avenue and will provide the opportunity for you to chat to our team about your study options. They run from 11 am to 3 pm.
Our next pop-up events will be held on:
- Monday 26 February 2018
- Monday 26 March 2018
- Friday 27 April 2018
Held monthly during term time our Postgraduate Café will provide an informal opportunity for prospective postgraduate students to chat to current postgraduates at the University of Bristol about their experiences of postgraduate study, with complimentary tea, coffee and cake.
Course and service representatives will not be present. You will need to book in advance for these events.
- Wednesday 14 February 2018 - Postgraduate Café at the University of Bristol, register online for this event
- Wednesday 21 March 2018 - Postgraduate Café at the University of Bristol, register online for this event
- Wednesday 18 April 2018 - Postgraduate Café
- Thursday 17 May 2018 - Postgraduate Café
Our PG talks are held every two months and will take you through the basics of researching, selecting, applying for and funding a postgraduate programme at Bristol in a friendly, informative session over pizza and refreshments. You will need to book in advance for these events.
- Tuesday 20 February 2018 - Postgraduate Study at Bristol information session, register online for this event
- Wednesday 14 March 2018 - Postgraduate Study at Bristol information session, register online for this event
- Tuesday 24 April 2018 - Postgraduate Study at Bristol information session
Personal and group campus tours can be arranged Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, by emailing email@example.com. Some flexibility on dates and times may be required.