Coronavirus (COVID-19): updates
29 March: changes to lockdown guidance
From 29 March you can meet outdoors:
- either in a group of 6 from any number of households, or
- your household can meet up outside with another household, even if that takes you over the rule of 6
If your living circle or household is large, and you meet up with another large living circle or household, remember there is a maximum limit of 30 people allowed in public spaces.
Many other restrictions remain in place. Check government guidance about what restrictions remain in place and what has changed.
- Letter to all students: Professor Sarah Purdy, Pro Vice-Chancellor Student Experience. 23 February
- International quarantine and travel ban. 10 February
- Redirect (community surge testing). 9 February
- Our enhanced package of mitigations to support your assessments. 15 January
- University residence rent rebate. 12 January
- Department for Education advice and guidance for students returning to, and starting higher education, in spring term 2021. 7 January
- Letter from Michelle Donelan, Minister of State for Universities, to higher education providers about students' return in Spring 2021 (PDF, 146kb) 30 December