Health and wellbeing
- Your health and wellbeing
- Sport and active living
Students' Health Service
One of the first things you should do to look after your health and wellbeing at Bristol is register with the Students' Health Service, offering a full NHS range of GP services.
Any existing health issues?
If you haven't yet told us about a disability or existing medical or mental health issue, it's not too late.
- Hang out in the Balloon Bar and enjoy different events every day of the week.
- Take a dip in the swimming pool.
- See a gig in the Anson Rooms.
- Use the music practice rooms.
- See a show in the Winston or the Pegg Theatre.
- Try your hand at pottery in the ceramics studio.
- Take part in society activities.