Our friendly team will help answer your questions or provide advice on any problems. Visit us on the ground floor of 5 Tyndall Avenue, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 42 83000.
What we can help with
- money matters
- accessing wellbeing services
- finding academic support
- finding your way around the campus
- exams (appeals process, extenuating circumstances etc.)
- any other general University questions
If we are unable to help, we will find someone who can. We'll make sure you get the information you need.
Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm. You don't need an appointment - just drop in or call.
Please be aware of changes to our opening hours for the following dates:
- Monday 26th August 2019 - closed due to Summer bank holiday
- Tuesday 27 August 2019- closed due to University closure
- Wednesday 28 August 2019 - 10.30am until 4pm
- Thursday 29 August 2019 - 9am until 3pm
- Friday 30th August 2019 - 9am until 4pm
Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm
Tel: 0117 42 83000.
You don't need an appointment, just drop in or call.
Please be aware the Information Point will close at 4pm on Friday 23 August 2019 and re-open 10.30am on Wednesday 28 August 2019, due to the University's extended bank holiday closure.
The Information Point will close at 3pm on Thursday 29 August 2019 for staff training.