Helping you to maintain positive mental health
We offer a range of services to students whose psychological difficulties are standing in the way of them achieving their full potential at university.
Wellbeing drop-in sessions
Do you want to talk to someone? The University are hosting free wellbeing drop-in sessions in the Richmond Building from Tuesday 29 May to Friday 8 June, 12pm to 2pm.
- You can meet with trained therapists and counsellors on the fifth floor
- Available to students and staff
Extra study support
The University has also launched a programme of extra support for your studies and your wellbeing, drawn from your suggestions and funded by salaries withheld during industrial action.
Available to all
No need to register
Register to use these services
Related support and advice
Big White Wall
Big White Wall helps you to get support, take control and feel better when you are anxious, low or not coping.
The online service is free, available 24/7 and completely anonymous.
- Chat to other members who may be experiencing the same things as you
- Access a range of tools to help you self-manage
- Set goals and track progress
- Access articles, videos and online courses.