Clinic Update March 2021
Sports Medicine Clinic
Welcome to the University of Bristol Sports Medicine Clinic
Trustworthy expert care
The clinician's at the Sports Medicine Clinic offer expert and comprehensive sports medicine services to all whether you are a student, a member of staff at the University or the wider public community. Our clinicians stay at the forefront of treatment and research and adhere to its high professional standards.
💡Tips for a successful virtual appointment
- Physiotherapy - available
- Osteopathy - available
- Sports massage - not currently available
- Acupuncture - not currently available
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book and pay for my appointment
- Book via email email@example.com
- Once you are booked for treatment, we will send you a detailed email with instructions prior to your appointment.
- Payments to be made by logging into your online account Online Member account
What to expect at my appointment?
Please contact us 24 hours in advance to cancel or re-arrange an appointment. Cancellations within 24hours will incur a £20 cancellation fee. Failure to attend your appointment without contacting us will incur a charge for the full appointment fee.
First appt 45-min f2f
+10min advance screening
Opportunity to find out more about our Sports Medicine Clinic Team
Sign up for the 5K, 10K or Half Marathon in our virtual Run Series 2021.
Access our free online class timetable via our Bristol Sport APP
Wish to use your Health Insurance, please complete the online request form. Our services are approved with Aviva, AXA PPP, BUPA, Cigna, or WPA. Insurance prices in accordance with the clinic's insurance company agreements.