Details of performers and programme are correct at the time of going to press but may be subject to subsequent alteration
- Admission to all lunchtime concerts is free, with a retiring collection
- Doors close promptly at 1.15 pm. Latecomers will not be admitted
University evening concerts
The Department of Music only sells tickets for events in our listings that are organised by the Department of Music (not those organised by university music societies). For details of concert tickets that are available from the department, please see the listings.
Ticket purchasing from the department can be done in the following ways:
- In person from the Department of Music, Victoria Rooms:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9.30 am - 1 pm; 2 - 4 pm
- Wednesday: 9.30 am - 12.15 pm
- At the door, 30 minutes before the concert
- By post: cheques should be made payable to 'University of Bristol' and sent to: Department of Music, Victoria Rooms, Queen’s Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 ISA
- By telephone: credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard and Switch only) payments can be made by phoning 0117 331 4044.
- Online via the University online shop. Please note, we are trialling this new system at the moment and not all Department of Music events are listed currently.
Further enquiries/access for the disabled
Please contact the Concerts and Resources Office on 0117 331 4044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.