- Your subject librarian
Contact me if you would like some advice. I can help you to:
Key subject resources
- BIOSIS Citation Index - comprehensive database for the traditional areas of biology that combines content from the BIOSIS Previews database with fully indexed cited references from BIOSIS (from 2006) and content from all the Web of Science databases (prior to and post 2006)
- CAB Abstracts - covers international issues in agriculture, forestry, and allied disciplines in the life sciences from 1973 onwards. Please note: use of this resource is limited to 4 concurrent users
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health) - provides authoritative coverage of the literature related to nursing and allied health, including indexes of virtually all English-language publications, from 1982 to date.
- Medline (on OvidSP) - covers the international literature on bioMedicine, including the allied health fields and the biological and physical sciences, humanities, and information science as they relate to Medicine and health care
- PubAg - the United States Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Library's search system for agricultural information
- Web of Science: Core Collection - databases available within the Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index (1900-, with 1900-1945 limited to c.250 core journals); Social sciences Citation Index (1956-); Arts and Humanities Citation Index (1975-); Arts and Humanities Citation Index (1975-); Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (1990-); Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (1990-)
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.